Commercial Construction Business Plan

Commercial Construction Business Plan-25
specializes in national tenant improvements, retail market facilities, and commercial properties.

Tags: Editing Checklist For Persuasive EssaysFast Food Nation Essay Titles123 Help Essay WritingMax Weber Essays In Sociology 1946Descriptive Essay Topics ListResearch Papers In Mechanical Engineering PdfStep By Step Directions For Writing A Research PaperEmbryology Research PaperAudioprothesiste FranceCase Studies Medical Errors

Smith Contractors is licensed or authorized to pull building permits in all 50 states. Operations are conducted from facilities located at 123 Main Street in Spokane, Washington.

Sales increased nearly fifty percent in 1998 and are expected to do the same in 2000.

Smith Contractors' primary goal of meeting customers' construction needs through quality work-manship and successful relationships with owner management teams is evidenced by our expanding base of repeat clients.

Smith Contractors offers national construction services, preconstruction services, job site and project management, administrative support, and document control.

This will be on a limited basis and will be at the request of existing customers. John has over 18 years of contractor experience and has run the operations of two national firms.

The company is set up as a corporation with John Smith owning 85% of the stock and Bill Brown owning the remaining 15%. Other key employees include Bill Brown, Vice-President and Consultant; Mark Brown, Marketing Manager; and Ralph Brown, Director of Construction.The following Construction business plan template gives you the key elements to include in a winning Construction business plan. Below are links to each of the key sections of your Construction business plan: I. Once a project is begun, Smith Contractors maintains full-time superintendents who are responsible for all daily logs, reviewing quality and timeliness of subcontractors, conducting safety meetings and maintaining good communications with the owner.The client list includes many nationally known firms including Ross, Sears, Dockers, Fashion Bar, and Nike.These healthy increases are expected to continue for another three years and then begin to level off.An area of opportunity in the future will be working on international projects.The ultimate goal is to meet these needs and better the company.The biggest concern within the concrete work industry is the health and safety of its employees.The company utilizes the most current technology to enable it to not only provide competitive pricing but also for the monitoring of existing projects.Through the use of a digital camera, Smith Contractors can post pictures of current projects on its website.

SHOW COMMENTS

Comments Commercial Construction Business Plan

The Latest from 36evakuator.ru ©